Today’s episode, titled ” The Art of Storytelling to Attract Loyal Clients” with Mariah MacInnes
Mariah MacInnes, the Founder of Content Queen is a passionate traveller, digital nomad, serial rambler and big dreamer with a purpose to inform and educate. Mariah has been in the marketing industry for over 5 years and has a background in Journalism and Public Relations.
A go-getter with huge energy and passion for writing, Mariah has recently found more of a balanced lifestyle after being diagnosed with 2 tumours in her bowel and pancreas. This health scare sent her on a self-health awareness journey, which she is always keen to talk about on social media and other content channels.
Mariah started Content Queen in 2019 after feeling a pull to live a life travelling and exploring what the world has to offer. She now lives the digital nomad lifestyle while building her content marketing agency!
The key take away messages include:
- The power of storytelling in your marketing.
- Sharing our ‘personal brings your personality, and allows people to feel connected to you.
- Your Origin Story can be tailored depending on what you are doing and where you’re sharing it.
- Analogies, client stories and other ways to craft a story that connects.
- How can you bring stories from the public domain into your content to help people understand what you are trying to sell.
- The top places to share your origin story and why this is important in business.
- Why it’s important to have a strategy around your content.
- How to get started with your story.
Links discussed in this podcast:
Instagram (Content Queen): https://www.instagram.com/contentqueenmariah/
Instagram (Mariah): https://www.instagram.com/mariah_contentqueen
Holistic Vision Instagram: www.instagram.com/holisticvisionconsultancy
Ameeta Gangaram on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ameetagangaram/
Holistic Vision website: www.holisticivision.com.au
Free resource “Marketing on a Page’ template: www.holisticvision.com.au/strategy
Rate, Review and Follow wherever you get your podcasts.
“I loved the Simple Marketing Solutions podcast” <—- if this sounds like you, I’d value a rating and review. This helps me inspire and help other business owners just like you to create a business that brings about positive change, whilst rewarding you with a fulfilled life.
For Apple Podcasts: Click here, scroll down, tap five (5) stars and select ‘Write a Review’. I can’t wait to hear one piece you found valuable from the episode!
For Spotify leave 5 stars here