Today’s episode, titled “Consumer Sales Journey: Your Business’s Marketing’s Best Friend” with Angie Martin
Angie Martin is a highly trained and well-regarded Business Development, Business Mentor and Digital Marketing Manager. Her purpose-driven personality drove her to create, Ani Designs, her first business at 12. Since then, she has assisted in creating and growing multiple businesses by implementing her digital marketing, social media management and business development skills.
Originally from London, Ontario, Canada, she moved to Australia in 2012 to expand her knowledge and grow her career. After 9 years of working in the field while continually increasing her skill base, she’s now utilising her years of experience to help business owners in business growth, consumer behaviour, marketing, and financial planning. Her core objective is to help grow your business through business mentoring and proven growth strategies.
Being passionate about helping others succeed in their professional and personal lives; she founded The Growth Manager while continuing working on her passion project clothing brand, Pear Collections.
The key take away messages include:
- What is a “consumer sales journey?”
- How do you incorporate this consumer sales journey into your marketing strategy?
- “Always look at as your consumers are just either really expensive consumers, or they really provide you profit”.
- “It really makes a difference between a business that is a bit stale, and its growth, and a business that is continually growing.
- Know your audience, your offerings, and your stages in your consumer journey.
- Get Optimised and Automated.
- Why do you need to offer more than just a coupon code in your store?
- Do what you can, be consistent and then perfect as you go to keep that consistency going.
- “Just do it even if it’s not perfect. At least you have something”.
Links discussed in this podcast:
Holistic Vision Instagram: www.instagram.com/holisticvisionconsultancy
Ameeta Gangaram on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ameetagangaram/
Holistic Vision website: www.holisticivision.com.au
Free resource “Marketing on a Page’ template: www.holisticvision.com.au/strategy
Consumer Sales Journey Growth Guide (aka Template): https://thegrowthmanager.com.au/product/consumer-sales-journey/ (use the discount code SMS20 to receive 20% off this amazing template!)
Rate, Review and Follow wherever you get your podcasts.
“I loved the Simple Marketing Solutions podcast” <—- if this sounds like you, I’d value a rating and review. This helps me inspire and help other business owners just like you to create a business that brings about positive change, whilst rewarding you with a fulfilled life.
For Apple Podcasts: Click here, scroll down, tap five (5) stars and select ‘Write a Review’. I can’t wait to hear one piece you found valuable from the episode!
For Spotify leave 5 stars here