Today’s episode, titled “Free Resources to Avoid Self-Funding Your Business” with Our Guest Expert Ashley Bradford
Ashley Bradford is the founder and CEO of Wealthy and Winning Financial Solutions. I’m a financial educator and wealth management coach.
She is going to be talking to us about free resources to avoid self-funding your business. She teaches female business owners how to manage and keep more of their income so they can sustain their business and current lifestyles.
The key takeaway messages include:
- How to utilize money as a tool to help you build the life you want.
- What are some of the resources that you can use to support your business early on?
- The link between our behavior when it comes to finances and generational trauma.
- First, ask yourself: why do I feel like I need to spend this money right away
- The best advice for helping people to change their mindset around money.
- Stop thinking about money as an abstract thing. It’s a tool.
- Looking at your foundations as a business owner
- Do you need more tools? Or do you need to let that go?
- Checking your emotions at the door when making financial decisions.
Links discussed in this podcast:
SM and Website Ashley Bradford
Ashley Website: https://www.instagram.com/ashleymbradford/
Holistic Vision Instagram: www.instagram.com/holisticvisionconsultancy
Ameeta Gangaram on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ameetagangaram/
Holistic Vision website: www.holisticivision.com.au
Holistic Vision – Business & Marketing Consultancy
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@holisitcvision
Free resource “Marketing on a Page’ template: www.holisticvision.com.au/strategy)
Rate, Review and Follow wherever you get your podcasts.
“I loved the Simple Marketing Solutions podcast” <—- if this sounds like you, I’d value a rating and review. This helps me inspire and help other business owners just like you to create a business that brings about positive change, whilst rewarding you with a fulfilled life.
For Apple Podcasts: Click here, scroll down, tap five (5) stars and select ‘Write a Review’. I can’t wait to hear one piece you found valuable from the episode!
For Spotify leave 5 stars here