Today’s episode, titled “Maximise Your Business Growth: A Step-by-Step Guide to SWOT Analysis”
We go in-depth to grasp a SWOT analysis and what it is, as well as how your service-based business can benefit from it.
Let’s take a moment to discuss what a SWOT analysis is.
And when it comes to business, this is a crucial component of getting to know your company better. And this analysis needs to be carried out frequently.
It is a tool that can assist you in appreciating the significance of where your company fits into the greater scheme of things. It also aids in identifying areas where you should begin focusing on business improvement.
And you can make better decisions and gain the competitive advantage we’re all striving for by using this information that already sets you apart from your competitors.
We tend to believe that we are invincible and avoid admitting our weaknesses. But recognizing your weaknesses is a real strength.
The key takeaway messages include:
- What is a swot analysis and how does it benefit your business?
- Identifying Your Strengths and Weaknesses.
- Common weaknesses that Ameeta notice with service-based businesses.
- Lack of Brand Recognition; start concentrating on ways to promote your brand.
- You can choose simple processes that will help automate your business.
- How to use new technologies to your advantage
- How to be innovative in the face of new competitors
- Online is here to stay, so you can either decide to embrace it or risk having your competitors do so.
Links discussed in this podcast:
Holistic Vision Instagram: www.instagram.com/holisticvisionconsultancy
Ameeta Gangaram on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ameetagangaram/
Holistic Vision website: www.holisticivision.com.au
Holistic Vision – Business & Marketing Consultancy
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@holisitcvision
Free resource “Marketing on a Page’ template: www.holisticvision.com.au/strategy)
Rate, Review and Follow wherever you get your podcasts.
“I loved the Simple Marketing Solutions podcast” <—- if this sounds like you, I’d value a rating and review. This helps me inspire and help other business owners just like you to create a business that brings about positive change, whilst rewarding you with a fulfilled life.
For Apple Podcasts: Click here, scroll down, tap five (5) stars and select ‘Write a Review’. I can’t wait to hear one piece you found valuable from the episode!
For Spotify leave 5 stars here