Today’s episode, titled “You’re Looking At Clients The Wrong Way“
In this episode, we’re diving into the importance of having a Unique Value Proposition (UVP) for your business. A UVP is a statement that explains what makes your business or product different from the competition and sets you apart from others in the market. A well-defined UVP helps attract customers who are looking for exactly what you have to offer and helps you communicate your unique selling points to your potential customers. Join us as we explore the key elements of a UVP and how it can help you stand out in the marketplace
The key takeaway messages include:
- Unique Value Proposition (UVP) is a statement that explains what makes your business or product different from the competition.
- UVP should be specific, measurable, and unique to your business.
- UVP helps you communicate your unique selling points to your potential customers and sets you apart from your competition.
- UVP helps focus your marketing efforts on the things that matter most.
- A well-defined UVP helps attract customers who are looking for exactly what your business has to offer.
- UVP should be communicated in a way that your target audience can understand and relate to.
Links discussed in this podcast:
Holistic Vision Instagram: www.instagram.com/holisticvisionconsultancy
Ameeta Gangaram on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ameetagangaram/
Holistic Vision website: www.holisticivision.com.au
Holistic Vision – Business & Marketing Consultancy
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@holisitcvision
Free resource “Marketing on a Page’ template: www.holisticvision.com.au/strategy)
Rate, Review and Follow wherever you get your podcasts.
“I loved the Simple Marketing Solutions podcast” <—- if this sounds like you, I’d value a rating and review. This helps me inspire and help other business owners just like you to create a business that brings about positive change, whilst rewarding you with a fulfilled life.
For Apple Podcasts: Click here, scroll down, tap five (5) stars and select ‘Write a Review’. I can’t wait to hear one piece you found valuable from the episode!
For Spotify leave 5 stars here