In this episode of the podcast, Ameeta interviews Jessica Tomac, a financial planner who specialises in working with women. Jessica shares her insights on how women can take control of their finances and achieve their financial goals.
Here are some key takeaways from the interview:
• Find a financial advisor who you feel comfortable with and who understands your needs. Jessica emphasizes the importance of finding a financial advisor who you feel like you can trust and who is willing to take the time to understand your individual situation.
• Set financial goals and create a plan to achieve them. Jessica recommends that women set specific financial goals and create a plan to achieve them. This will help you stay on track and make sure that you are on the right path to financial success.
•Automate your finances. Jessica suggests automating your finances as much as possible. This will help you save money and avoid overspending.
• Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Jessica encourages women to ask for help from a financial advisor if they need it. There is no shame in admitting that you need help, and a financial advisor can be a valuable asset in helping you achieve your financial goals.
Here are some additional tips for women who are looking to improve their finances:
• Create a budget. A budget is a great way to track your income and expenses, and it can help you identify areas where you can save money.
• Pay off debt. Debt can be a major financial burden, so it is important to pay it off as quickly as possible.
• Invest for the future. Investing is a great way to grow your money over time. There are many different investment options available, so you can choose one that is right for you.
• Get educated about your finances. The more you know about your finances, the better equipped you will be to make sound financial decisions. There are many resources available to help you learn more about personal finance. I hope you found this podcast episode helpful.